In this in-depth consultation you’ll work together with a highly experienced registered nutrition professional to come up with a 360-degree plan that’s the perfect fit for you.
How it works
1. Choose the date and time that suits you best.
2. Book your 60-minute call on the calendar.
3. Receive a detailed questionnaire to fill in and send it back to us.
4. Your nutritionist receives your questionnaire ahead of your appointment to ensure you get the maximum benefit out of every minute of your consultation.
5. Enjoy your Zoom consultation from the comfort of your own home. You can choose whether to have your camera on or off.
6. Get detailed recommendations and a personal diet, lifestyle and supplement protocol via email.
Features & benefits
Talk to an experienced, qualified nutritionist
Bespoke advice, tailored to you
Take control of your health
Choose the time that suits you best
Advice you can trust
A 360-degree approach
Personalised protocols that fit your lifestyle
“I founded Inessa as a nutrition and functional medicine clinic back in 2009, so helping people reach their wellness goals has always been at the heart of everything we do. I’m delighted to be able to go back to our clinical roots with this bespoke consultation service. Our team of registered nutritionists have been specifically chosen to support you on your wellness journey. But it’s not just nutrition - our holistic approach covers every aspect of your lifestyle, helping you to achieve the optimal wellness you deserve.”
We want you to make the most out of every minute with your qualified nutritionist, so we’ll ask you for a range of information before your appointment. Your completed questionnaire will be provided to your nutritionist in advance of your session, so it’s really helpful if you can fill this in with as much detail as possible. That way, you’ll get the maximum benefit out of your consultation.
We’ll ask you for your age, any special dietary requirements and what you wish to discuss in your session. There’ll be a food diary to fill in covering two to three typical days and you’ll also be asked about any medications or supplements you’re taking.
After your session you’ll receive a written protocol via email, in a format that allows you to print it out. Your protocol encompasses nutrition and lifestyle, and we’ll tell you which (if any) supplements or tests we’d recommend.