WHAT IS INESSA ADVANCED BIOTIC COMPLEX?
Containing 50 billion live organisms in a direct release capsule, Inessa Advanced Biotic Complex is a unique blend of 7 types of biotic, including 6 good bacteria strains clinically shown to support those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease & Ulcerative Colitis (IBD) and people on antibiotic treatment or travelling. These live bacterial cultures are blended with the non-pathogenic yeast saccharomyces boulardii, known to help manage antibiotic-associated and infectious (traveller's) diarrhoea.
Inessa founder - nutritional therapist and IBD patient Aliza Marogy - together with our technical team, designed this comprehensive formula to help consumers with specific gut health requirements by only blending strains of beneficial bacteria with clinical evidence for benefit. It is the first once daily multistrain probiotic complex to include these specific probiotics in a high dose product combined with a meaningful dose of 5 billion saccharomyces boulardii organisms.
Which Strains Of Good Bacteria Are Included?
|Bifidobacterium breve||7.5 billion cfu*|
|Bifidobacterium infantis||7.5 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||7.5 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||7.5 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium animalis||7.5 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||7.5 billion cfu|
|Saccaromyces boulardii||5 billion cfu|
*cfu = colony forming units, guaranteed to expiry
What are the benefits of Inessa Advanced Biotic Complex?
This formula combines solely strains of bacteria with clinical evidence for efficacy and indication in IBS and IBD patients as well as those who may need additional gastrointestinal support when travelling or taking antibiotics. It contains 7 biotic strains including saccharomyces boulardii.
By combining them in a once daily and high strength 50 billion dose formula, this complex reduces the number of products required, the cost, and the hassle of remembering to take multiple live bacteria products to get the same result.
- Travels well, as unlike many other live bacteria products, it doesn’t require refrigeration except in unusually high temperatures
- Each direct release capsule contains an effective dose of 50 billion live organisms guaranteed to expiry
- The strains included have clinical evidence for supportive use in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and/or Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- May help prevent gastrointestinal infections when travelling
- May help speed recovery from tummy bugs
- Contains a significant dose of 5 billion saccharomyces boulardii organisms, meaning there is no need to purchase a separate product, making it excellent value for money as well as convenient
- As we are a direct to consumer company, we are able to provide a high quality product and not have to compromise on cost by mixing bacteria with excellent evidence for use with other cheaper strains or providing a lower dose of bacteria per capsule.
- We use special delayed release capsules to ensure the bacteria is able to reach the gut in an optimal state